Monday, March 8, 2010

Back in the Saddle again

Wow.....its been so long since my last post I actually forgot my password to log in and blog. Since Christmas my daily life has been in total chaos thanks to a major remodel here on the home front. The word, "Chaos", (derived from the Ancient Greek Χάος, Chaos) typically means a state lacking order or predictability. Man is that ever true. Trying to live in your house during this type of project is a real stress builder and will quickly put an end to your daily routine. Luckily it is complete and just in the nick of time.

The remodel project was a huge drain on my free time and that coupled with the extremely wet and cold weather really put a crimp into my training and riding. But, as the song goes, I am "Back in the Saddle Again". Lots of things have happened in my biking life since my last posting including a sweet new ride (Superfly 100) and the first racing road trip of the season (Hills of Hell). Nothing like a afew days of riding and camaraderie with Team Chambers to get everything back in focus.

I will have another post very soon updating the recent events and commenting on the 2010 season which is upon us. Until then, "Stay Clipped in and Crankin".

No comments:

Post a Comment