Thursday, December 17, 2009

Maybe we don't have it so bad

Doug and I talked about riding outside tonight but in the end we both agreed there was probably still to much snow on the trail and the dirt roads are pretty muddy. For those of us who love to ride mountain bikes, this time of year is difficult. Spending hours on a trainer is pure hell but it is a necessary evil if you want to keep your fitness level up. Tonight I was doing some blog surfing and ran across an interesting read. This guy is a mountain biker living in Alaska. Yes...I said Alaska! I guess maybe we don't have it so bad here in Kansas and perhaps I just need to suck it up and ride. Oh well, looks like the weather this weekend will be decent so hopefully I can get in a ride on the Arkansas River trail one day and a Lake Wilson ride the other day. So, next time you think it might be to bad outside to ride, just think about the guy in Alaska.

Here is the link to Bicycles and Icicles blog:
http://alaskabikeblog.blogspot.com

Until next time, stay "Clipped In and Crankin".

No comments:

Post a Comment